Injectable fillers are a popular and simple treatment, most often used for deeper set lines and wrinkles on the face. However, it is very versatile, and can be used in many other areas. Fillers are a very good solution for sagging skin, hollow cheeks, nose reshaping, thinning lips, scarring, pitting and grooves.
- We use a clinically tested and approved, animal free preparation which requires no initial test
- The effect lasts for several months, and can last for up to one year
- The solution dissipates gradually within the body naturally
- Treatment can be repeated
- Available at three locations
- Weekend and evening appointments available
More questions about Dermal Fillers
The dermal filler is injected into the areas being treated using a fine needle.
The treatment takes approximately 30 minutes, depending on the number of areas being treated. You will be with us in the clinic for around one hour.
You may experience a moment of discomfort as the needle goes in, although many patients say that they felt nothing at all.
The areas you have had treated will be noticeably firmer, plumper and smoother. You may have some swelling initially, although this will subside in a day or so. You can cover the area with makeup if you wish, and can get on with your usual routine straight away.